Visit Metadata Overview
When viewing a Visit, the blue colored area (Visit Metadata) and the rectangular icons below are consistent on all screens within a Visit.
- Visit Number and some status determined by color:
Discharged Visit w/ Open Medical Record
Discharged Visit with Closed Medical Record
- Visit Status & Patient Location. You are able to click on either of those areas to set a new Status or Patient Location.
- Date & Time of Admit and Discharge and elapsed time of the Visit.
Visit Icon Flags
- Visit Info Notes (Upper Left)
- Visit Tags [Flags & Alerts] (Upper Right)
- High Balance Flag (Lower Left)
Patient & Client Icon Flags
- Patient Notes (Upper Left)
- Patient Tags [Flags & Alerts] (Upper Right)
- Client Notes (Lower Left)
- Client Tags [Flags & Alerts] (Lower Right)
RDVM Icon Flags
- RDVM Notes (Left)
- RDVM Tags [Flags & Alerts] (Right)
- Patient & Client Names and IDs. Patient name will be red if patient is deceased. If there is a Visit Presenter, the owner name will be listed in parenthesis.
- Signalment & Reason For Visit / Visit Diagnosis (once set).
- Primary RDVM - Hospital and Individual RDVM (if selected).
Patient Icon Flags
- Patient Interactions present (Drug allergies, etc.)
- Patient Temperment has been selected (Biter, Use leash, etc.)
- Patient has items in their Master Problem List
- Patient is Deceased
Attending DVM who totally oversees care for this Visit.
Current DVM who may be overseeing this Visit (overnights/weekends).
Current Technician assigned to the Visit.
Medical Record Status (open / closed)
Visit Invoice Status (open / closed) - for any/all invoices for this visit.
- Approved Estimate Amount - Total of all of the estimtes attached to this visit that have been marked as approved.
- Visit Financial Totals - Totals of all of the billing for this visit (across all Visit Invoices); Sales Tax Total; Total Amount Paid; Total Amount Due for this Visit. NOTE: These totals are just for this Visit, not any previous Visits that they Client continues to carry a balance.
- Navigation Buttons to areas within the Visit.
- Navigation Buttons to take you to the Patient, Client or RDVM screens.
- Button to Print a Visit Label
- Opens a small pop-up window for the Patient History Widget.
Tool Tip Notes: The ICON flags will have tool tips providing the appropriate information. There are also Tool Tips you can hover over Patient / Client / RDVM name area.