Each "SID" or Lab Interface Computer should have a "SpecVetUseOnly" folder. In it, there should be something like an IVLS Interlink Folder, and then folders for REQUESTS; RESULTS [DATA; REPORTS].
RESULTS ARE NOT COMING IN
- Check the Data Folder, and ensure that there are no <SPACES> in the file names for the XML files.
- If there are, remove those spaces, which will then allow SpecVet to import the results.
- Since they probably were manually entered on the IVLS, they most likely will then be orphan labs.
- Check to make sure server side script is running
- Check to make sure FileZilla is running.
- If you launch admin console for filezilla, you will not see "old" activity, but within 5 or so minutes, you should see some activity as the server is going to that workstation to pull results.