Removing Documents from DMS Folder
To remove a document from a DMS folder follow these steps:
1. Within the Visit record select the "Reports" tab
This same procedure can be done at the patient and client record as well
2. Select the DMS folder with the documentation needing to be removed
3. Select the "Download & Remove" button at the top of the screen
4. Once you have selected the document needing to be removed, save the PDF to the desktop. Open the PDF file and delete the incorrect pages and save the PDF document to the desktop under the same name.
5. You can now upload the file to DMS and link it to the correct patient record.