How to create an estimate
An estimate can be created within a visit record or at a patient record. You can have multiple estimates within a visit or at the patient record.
All the estimates for a patient can be viewed at the visit record or at the patient record
Billing items can be added to an estimate manually by adding individual bill codes or by adding a billing template(s) or some combination of both.
Creating or duplicating a visit estimate
Managing and understanding the estimate list
The estimate detail window
- Numerous details about the estimate can be set or managed in the estimate detail.
- The date of the estimate
- The name of the estimate which can be edited or set to the billing template name
- How long the estimate is valid for
- The number of hours of care the estimate will cover
- Visit Status (Proposed, Accepted, Previously Accepted, Declined)
- Approval Notes - a small description if needed
- Printed Notes, this is additional text which is added the the standard language with in the estimate.
- Internal Notes for further annotation if needed
- The high and low range of the estimate cost