What notes print on Estimates?
Estimates have 4 fields that are "Free Flowed" text
- If populated, the "TITLE" will print on the Estimate - typically below the "authorization" text, and above the Category / Item details. You may also use the Blue Square to show a drop down of pre-set Estimate Titles that will populate the start of the Title. You can modify/change the title as needed.
- When a Billing Template is added to an Estimate, you are presented with a dialog asking if you'd like to have the Title dd the Estimate the same as the Billing Template.
Accepted Notes [do not print]
- Allows you to add any notes in terms of what the client accepted or declined, reasons for either, etc. These will NOT print.
Printed Notes [prints]
- If populated, these will print along with a "Notes:" immediately below the Title, but above the billing details.
- When a Billing Tempalte is added to an Estimagte, the Billing Template's "Estimate Notes" will get populated into the Printed Notes.
Internal Notes [do not print].
- When a Billing Tempalte is added to an Estimagte, the Billing Template's "Internal Notes" will get populated into Estimates's Internal Nots