Settings/PRIVs for Invoicing/Payments
This document provides a listing of the Setting and PRIVs related to Invoicing/Payments.
- Payment.Void.Hours - Number of hours after a payment is entered, during which it may be voided via PRIV.
- Payment.Backdate.Days - Number of days that a payment can be backdated via PRIV.
- Invoice.Reopen.Hours - Number of hours after an invoice is closed in which it may be re-opened via PRIV.
In order to avoid unwanted operation in SpecVet, Settings should only be adjusted under the direction of a SpecVet representative.
- FRP106 - Payments - Void within the time speci ed in setting Payment.Void.Hours
- FRP300 - Reopen Invoice / Voice Payments Anytime (Super PRIV)
- RP105 - Back Date a Payment up to the number of days speci ed in Payment.Backdate.Days
- RP169 - Reopen Closed Invoices with the time speci ed in Invoice.Reopen.Hours
- “FRP” PRIVs can only be assigned by a SpecVet representative. Please call Technical Support for assistance.
- Once an invoice is closed, it is not possible to reopen it without PRIV RP169 or FRP300.
- A user with the PRIV to enter payments (P102) may adjust the Payment Type and Reference as long as the payment has not been reconciled.
- Payments can be voided with either PRIVs FRP106 or FRP300.
- Payments can be backdated with PRIV RP105.